2021-22 Power Tryouts
Check this page the day of tryouts before you leave for any last minute changes. Additional dates may be added.
Last page update: 8/1/2021, 11:30am
Tryout Updates: Teams in need of players are listed below, but other teams not listed are still looking. 18U Harvey/Harris will have tryout on Aug 4 from 6-8pm at Power fields, open to all. Additional tryout date for 8U and 10U is Aug 12.
- 10U Bruno is in need of 2 players, with one being a catcher or one that wants to be one (Steve Bruno, email@example.com)
- 10U Moehrle is in need of 1 pitcher and two additional players (Shannon Moehrle, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10U Kaminski is in need of 3 players, pitchers and middle IF (Bob Kaminski, email@example.com)
- 12U Kotwicka is in need of 1 player, a pitcher (Randal Kotwica, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://kotwicapowersoftba.wixsite.com/kotwicapowersoftball)
- 12U DiGregory is in need of a utility/outfielder in 2009 (Greg DiGregory 412-292-8822. email@example.com or @PittsburghPowerTeamDiGregory on Facebook)
- 14U Roithner is in need of 2 players, a pitcher and a catcher (Chris Roithner, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 14U Bumblis is in need of 2 players, CF and 1B (Jason Bumblis, email@example.com)
- 16U Moyer is in need of 3 players, a pitcher, an infielder and an outfielder (Marc Moyer, 724-912-1152)
- 18U Harvey/Harris is in need of 2 players, a pitcher and IF/OF (Mike Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tryouts are for the 2021-22 season (Aug’21-July’22). For the 2021-22 season, your softball age is the girls age on 12/31/2021.
- Preregistration recommended using this Tryout Registration Form.
- Girls wishing to try out should arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tryout to register and warm up.
- Please bring a birth certificate.
- Bring a check for deposit if selected and accepting a position on a team. Your deposit locks in your spot on the team.
- No cost ($0) to tryout.
- Its best to attend the earlier tryout dates as teams start to fill up by the end of tryouts.
- Usually attendance of one tryout date is enough to evaluate, but in some cases the player may be asked to attend a second date.
Questions? – ‘email@example.com’
|Mon, July 12||8U-10U-12U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Tue, July 13||8U-10U-12U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Wed, July 14||14U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Tue, July 20||16U-18U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Mon, July 26||8U-10U-12U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Tue, July 27||8U-10U-12U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Wed, July 28||14U-16U-18U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Thurs, July 29||14U-16U-18U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Complete|
|Thurs, Aug 12||8U-10U||6pm-8pm||Power Fields||Scheduled - GO|
The Power Fields are located in Zelienople, PA. 129 Tollgate School Rd, Zelienople, PA 16063
From Zelienople business district, head south on Route 19 approximately 1 mile. Immediately after passing bowling alley on your left, turn left onto Tollgate School Road. Fields are on your left.
From I-79 NB, take Exit 83 (Evans City). Turn left at end of ramp onto Route 528. Go approximately 1/4 mile to T intersection with Route 19. Turn right onto Route 19 North. Go approximately 1 mile. After passing below an overpass, look for Tollgate School Road approximately 500 yards past overpass, and turn right. Fields are on your left.
Parking: You can park in the empty parking lots off of Rt. 19 or in the lower lot behind Field1 backstop. Please do not park on the grass in Field 1 right field.