Please reach out if you have any questions to Nicole Banner – Tremel at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am excited to share that we will continue to award the Tim Banner Memorial Scholarship Fund through the Community Foundation of Western PA & Eastern Ohio in 2024.
January 1st – Open application time period. Unless indicated otherwise , all applications need to be submitted by 11:59pm on March 1st in order to be considered.
March 15th – Applications will be distributed to all scholarship advisory committees by this date.
April 15th – All scholarship selections are returned to the Community Foundation. This will give our staff enough time to distribute the information to local high schools so that they may plan their awards ceremonies.
– Graduating High School Senior of WPIAL Participating School
– Demonstrates Financial Need
– 2 year participant in Baseball or Softball Program
– 1 page single spaced essay about Overcoming Adversity or Exhibiting Resiliency
– Letter of recommendation from Travel or HS Coach
– Letter of recommendation from a teammate
(1)- $750 One Year Scholarship for Baseball Student Athlete
(1)- $750 One Year Scholarship for Softball Student Athlete
Link to Foundation: Community Foundation | Of Western PA and Eastern OH (comm-foundation.org)