Fast Pitch Travel Softball
Pittsburgh Power Softball is one of the first travel softball organizations in Western Pa, going back to the late 1990s. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting excellence in girl’s fast pitch softball. Our focus is on developing our players to play softball competitively at the highest level. This is accomplished through skill development, understanding good sportsmanship, and instilling the values of hard work and determination.
2023-24 Tuition Budget (per player)
- $1150 (includes building time, field time, insurance, banquet gift, tournament budget)
- Uniforms costs:
- $230-$400 per person (estimate, as of July 2023)
- Includes bat bag, helmet; jerseys (2-3), pants (2), socks and belt
- Costs are based on several options/styles and uniform quality selected by each team (we give our teams some options to fit their needs)
- Base uniform for jerseys (2-3), pants (2), socks and belt: ~$225
- Bat bags (Power issued w/ logo) may be replaced as needed year to year: ~$100 (regular), ~$110 (catchers)
- Helmets (Power issued w/ lightning bolt sticker) are required to purchase every two years: ~$50
- Tuition Due – $1,150/player ($125 total family discount, two or more players)
- $300 due upon making a commitment to a Power team (July/August tryout timeframe)
- $300 due by September 30th
- $300 due by October 31st
- $250 due by November 30th
- Uniform Payment Due (paid directly to our uniform supplier)
- Estimated date for uniform fitting and payment will be in Oct.
Mandatory Organization Fundraisers (does not include any team specific fundraisers)
- Expectation is that all teams participate in these fundraisers for the Power organization.
- Night at the Races (Nov)
- Sports Raffle (Jan/Feb timeframe)