Fast Pitch Travel Softball
Pittsburgh Power Softball is one of the first travel softball organizations in Western Pa, going back to the late 1990s. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting excellence in girl’s fast pitch softball. Our focus is on developing our players to play softball competitively at the highest level. This is accomplished through skill development, understanding good sportsmanship, and instilling the values of hard work and determination.
- Total Tuition Due – $1,350/player ($125 total family discount, two or more players)
- $300 due upon making a commitment to a Power team (August tryout timeframe)
- $350 due by September 30th
- $350 due by October 31st
- $350 due by November 30th
- $350 (Uniforms, Bat Bags, Helmets, and Banquet Gift); $350 (Summer Tournaments); $150 (Fall/Winter training); $300 (Building Rent and Expenses); $50 field; $30 (Building and Individual Insurance); $75 (Building Maintenance and Equipment); & $45 (Miscellaneous Expenses)